Sunday, March 18, 2007
"T" for Marilyn's book
Turquoise "T" on Two-color fabric with Twin circles
I Trapped Tangled Threads with Tulle and did some Threadplay on Top. (Actually I did bobbin work, as the Thread I wanted to use is Turquoise Kreinik metallic blending filament, which I didn't think would work coming through the needle).
The fabric was layered with Two layers of Totally Stable stabilizer (a Sulky product).
Some of the "T"s were on purpose, some I only realized after I got going (like the Twin circles or the fact that the name of the stabilizer started with a "T"...)
The color is much prettier in person. I still need to attach these to the appropriate places in Marilyn's book, and will get it in the mail next week.
Posted by Suzanne Earley at 10:45 AM