Sunday, March 18, 2007

"T" for Marilyn's book

Turquoise "T" on Two-color fabric with Twin circles

I Trapped Tangled Threads with Tulle and did some Threadplay on Top. (Actually I did bobbin work, as the Thread I wanted to use is Turquoise Kreinik metallic blending filament, which I didn't think would work coming through the needle).

The fabric was layered with Two layers of Totally Stable stabilizer (a Sulky product).

Some of the "T"s were on purpose, some I only realized after I got going (like the Twin circles or the fact that the name of the stabilizer started with a "T"...)

The color is much prettier in person. I still need to attach these to the appropriate places in Marilyn's book, and will get it in the mail next week.


Minetoody said...

It's really beautiful Suzanne and I'd be more than happy to get something similar for mine

Wabbit said...

Totally Stable for the T page and Peltex for the P page...

Suzanne, I hope you have a whole lot more variety in stabilizers if this is your theme! hehe... I think it's funny.

But the page is beautiful and I really like it. I'm so thrilled to have such beautiful pages going into my book.

I'm sort of hoping that it doesn't get anywhere near to closing by the time it gets back home.

Suzanne Earley said...

LOL. I just about died when I realized the stabilizer I'd picked started with a "T".

I don't know if I can keep going in the same vein, but I'll probably try! I had a lot of fun once I got rolling on these.