Thursday, March 1, 2007

Introducing myself!

I meant to do this a few days ago, but my connection to the Internet was flaky over the weekend and I've been busy ever since....

I've been a quilter for about 10 years, was a cross-stitcher before that. In the past year I feel like I've woken up from a long obsession with fabric and thread, and have started to discover what else is out there. I'm still obsessed with fabric and thread, I'm just trying to expand my repertoire and play with other art supplies.

You will probably find that most of what I do in your books incorporates fabric or thread or fibers (unless you tell me not to...), and as you will find out when you get my book, I've challenged you to try to incorporate fiber into what you do in my book.

I did blog about the beginnings of my book a few days ago on my own blog, so I won't put the same pictures, here. (You are welcome to go visit my blog if you want to see what I did...)

http://saltcreek.typepad.com

I can't wait to see more of what everyone is doing!

(On the personal side, I'm married, with twin boys (7 years old) and 2 dogs. We live in a small town in Eastern Iowa, my in-laws farm, and some day my DH hopes to take over the farm.)

No comments: