Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Rules...

How many of us have rules in our books?

I do. I want all the letters to be in alphabetical order and I've left one front and back in the book per letter. I labeled them with pink metallic pencil just to make sure I had the right number of pages. You're welcome to add pages, of course, so you can do a spread instead of a front and back, if you want to. My book is rather small at 4.25" x 7.5" so you might choose to work outside the book and then tip in your work. The book already doesn't close so I'm looking forward to one FAT little book when I eventually get it back! There are a couple of other rules and they're written in the front of the book. I think I have a pretty good sense of humor and the only things that really offend me are meanness, politics, and religion as I think the first is just unnecessary and the others are things that should be kept to oneself or discussed with those who aren't bored by them.

I'd be interested to read anyone else's rules.

And yes, everyone thinks they have a good sense of humor, don't they?

No comments: