Monday, February 26, 2007

La Paix d'Art . . . Peace of Art




La Paix d'Art . . . French for Peace of Art. Don't ask me to pronounce it; I can't! I do however like the idea behind it all, as I do find some peace in art as a whole, and creating it helps me create some inner peace in myself.

My name is Judy, and I live in Michigan with my husband and daughter. We live in this little tiny small town and I work in a town somewhat bigger and only about 15 miles away. I work at the very same hospital I was born in!
No, I'm not a nurse, I am a Computer Goddess . . . or that is what I have everyone here beliveing. Smiles. We have fun in our office. It helps with the demands and stress that we encounter everyday.

The above pictures are the beginnings of my book that is going out on it's journey through this round robin. The cover is for Alphabetica as a whole. The signin page is G for Group, as hey, this is one great group of artists! The "X" page is . . . "He Signed His Mark as an X".


I know when this book is done with it's journey and finally comes home it is going to be filled with some kicking art! In the mean time, if you'd like to visit my blog, it can be found at
La Paix d'Art all!
Ja-who-dee

2 comments:

Wabbit said...

Thanks for getting things started off right, Judy! Your book looks great and I can't wait to see it!
Marilyn

Suzanne Earley said...

Looks wonderful!